Friday 4 September 2009

Quite Interesting...

Something to note about the Creative Review website is that it has recently (within the last year) had a 're-vamp'. Amazing to think that a little less than a year ago some of my fellow students and I were set the task of analysing the website and completely slated it! Maybe somewhere in the N Block graphics room there's series of hidden cameras viewed by the creative types which somehow filtered our presentation on the CR website causing a swift change!? Nice thought.

The new site is significantly better, showing why they are a fantastic publication, the ability to change and update when needed. Although on the same note, whoever designed the original website has a lot to answer for and quite frankly did the them no favours whatsoever, the site was truly awful. With my limited knowledge of web design and anything to do with coding even I'm pretty confident I could have done better.

All in all though a win for Creative Review, your new website get my seal of approval and 5 stars as my first review of a website, bravo! Bravo indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment