Tuesday 17 March 2009

Latest Uni Project

After the vague briefing this morning I have have been left somewhat uninspired. We must choose a charity or community issue for which to raise awareness and 'persuade' people to either donate or in some form change their ways towards. It must be a local project as we have to visit the institution/charity to talk to the people and discover what they would benefit from in an advertising and awareness campaign. 
My first thoughts led toward cancer, although it may be somewhat difficult to find a new angle to approach the issue as so many campaign have worked brilliantly in raising awareness the disease. I was then interested in the Cardiff Institute for the Blind (CIB), but find myself a little uninspired still and restricted with ideas. Although it is a very interesting area in which to concentrate, and one that would most likely be very rewarding.

It is an excellent brief and one I can see being very rewarding, I just find myself lacking of ideas and inspiration of even a charity or issue to choose.

Blog 02; Darren; END

No comments:

Post a Comment