Wednesday 25 March 2009

My work on the Clarks Website!






EXCITING!!!
After my first couple of days at Clarks on work experience I have already had some of my work published on the website. Incredibly exciting stuff!
Firstly, the 'lifestyle image' for the Men's homepage was edited and retouched by me, and I also chose the colour scheme for the page, see here, link.
Next was the new look for the Bootleg range description, the logo is not mine, but the designed area on the right is, see here, link.
Next, the Kids homepage has 3 images in the center, which has to be cropped, retouched and edited in order to be used, I did the Girls Collection and First Shoes, although First Shoes didn't need a lot of adjusting, see here, link.

I have also designed a lot of banners which will be published soon, including the new Clarks Originals banners coming soon. Another exciting project was making the Clarks Facebook page, not easy as FB is notoriously difficult to edit and be creative with. The Facebook page is likely to be live next week, but there's no guarantees.

I'll keep my blog updated with the latest on my work experience, but so far I've learnt a lot about how the system of web design works, and a hell of a lot about retouching images.

Looking forward to my next day already!

No comments:

Post a Comment